24 March 2012

Mlle Laure against the feminazi!



Over the last one hundred years, equality between men and women has become more of a reality. Women have won the right to vote in most countries (in 1893 in New-Zealand, in 1920 all over the United States, and in 1944 in France).

But feminists today seem to protest against just about anything; they seem to consider that any and every difference between men and women is discrimination against women...

They dispute the fact that the masculine prevails over the feminin in French grammar... Who cares?! What would it change to xhange a grammar rule? Would men see it as discrimination? We have to create something which both women and men agree on. It all sounds a little ridiculous...

Please explain to me why most women still want men to be courteous to women? Why does a man still have to show respect to a woman if they are supposed to be equal? It seems to be unfair doesn't it? Is this not discrimination against men?!

A recent law condemned the use of the word “Mademoiselle”. But, “Mademoiselle” is not a pejorative word! Personally, I never thought about it before the law was passed! I have never been offended when someone has called me “Miss”! Soon, feminists will ask to delete the forms “Madame” and “Monsieur” because maybe women would be discriminated against for being called “Mrs”! I’m proud to be a woman and I don’t want to be considered as a man because of some stressed-out shrews!

I believe that feminists are paranoid. I agree with them on some points, like unfair salary differences, but that’s not the point: I think that they often go too far. They don’t admit a real and essential fact: men and women are different. How can we accept feminists who want us girls to turn into men?!

No comments:

Post a Comment